Financial planning is the long-term process of wisely managing your finances so you can achieve your goals and dreams, while at the same time negotiating the financial barriers that inevitably arise in every stage of life. Remember, financial planning is an ongoing, lifelong guided process, not a one-time event.
Steps to create a sound Financial Plan:
- Step 1: Establish Goals
- Step 2: Gather Data
- Step 3: Analyze & Evaluate Your Financial Status
- Step 4: Develop a Plan
- Step 5: Implement the Plan
- Step 6: Monitor the Plan & Make Necessary Adjustments
Benefits of Financial Planning:
- Set Realistic financial and personal goals.
- Assess your current financial health by examining your assets, liabilities, income, insurance, taxes, investments and estate plan.
- Develop a realistic, integrative plan to meet your financial goals by addressing financial weaknesses and building on financial strengths.
- Put your plan into action and monitor its progress.
- Stay on track to meet challenging goals, personal circumstances, stages of your life, products, markets and tax laws
When planning your financial future, the key is to ask the right questions. Knowing what you are looking for will allow you to establish your needs so that together with us, you can create the appropriate plan.