The end of the year is a critical time to be thinking about your taxes. When you file your return in April, it’s always considering actions you’ve taken in the previous year. So, the time to be thinking about making changes is before the new year rolls around.
Year-End Tax Planning Details:
- Maximize all your available deductions for the upcoming year’s tax return
- Ensure you don’t pay more taxes than you need to
- Contribute the maximum amount to your 401K or IRA’s
- Review any planned charitable contributions
- Discuss other tax-related actions and strategies you can take
Don’t forget to take advantage of the most important tax-planning time of the year. Gain new ideas, strategies and implementable advice to help you pay as little tax as possible.