How are your investment results? Did you know that in the (2014) release of Dalbar’s Quantitative Analysis of Investor Behavior (QAIB), the average investor in a blend of equities and fixed-income mutual funds has garnered only a 2.6% net annualized rate of return for the 10-year time period ending Dec. 31, 2013? That’s not a very big return. In fact, it hardly even keeps up with the costs of inflation.
Many individual investors earn lower then desired returns due to poor discipline and market timing. Instead of doing better than the market, they often do far worse. When it comes to investing, understanding both what you want to earn and what you need to earn to achieve your goals is key. More importantly, knowing what to do and what not to do – selling at the wrong time – for example, is crucial to overall investment success. That’s where we can really help most.
Investment Planning & Management Details:
- We can help you structure an efficient, low-tax and low-cost investment portfolio
- Discover your personal risk tolerance levels and if its aligned with your current investments
- Gain increased transparency into your investment holdings and their results
- Potentially improve your portfolio returns while simultaneously lowering your risk
- Employ professional guidance and experienced advice during challenging market conditions
Investing can be easier when the markets are riding high. It’s what you do during challenging times that can ultimately impact your long term results most. How confident are you in the future management of your investment funds? Do you think a professional advisor can boost your returns and confidence?